From the AxcetHR Team
Don’t let the acronyms scare you. Offering employees the right mix of medical plans is one of the most important decisions you can make in ensuring employees have the coverage they need so they can stay focused on the job at hand.
This guide for employers will teach you what you need to know, including benefit plan design, contribution strategies and why they matter.
A preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to offer real choice beyond premium and deductible differences
- The sweet spot in the number of medical plans available
- Factors you should take into consideration in selecting medical plans
- The three questions employees will have about any medical plan and how to prepare for them
- How to conduct an active enrollment