An Additional 1.3M US Workers are Now Eligible for Overtime
Who are they?
Under the new rule the minimum salary threshold for exempt executive, administrative, and professional employees increases.
What Employers Need to Know:
- Raises the "standard salary level."
- Raises the total annual compensation level
- Allows employers to use non-discretionary bonuses
What Employers Need to Do:
- Determine Who is Affected [we tell you how to know]
- Determine What Makes the Most Business Sense
- Communicate with Managers and Employees
- What to Update
Download your free report today.